Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Friday, July 25, 2014

Bedtime Sleep Mask Deal on Amazon


A Helpful Natural Aid for Insomnia or Sleeping Disorders. FREE eBook Included. Contoured for Eye Movement and Comfort - Ideal for Both Men & Women Who Can't Sleep - Includes Carry Case for Earplugs and Mask - 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee

There are a lot of reasons why I like the Best Sleep Mask & Ear Plugs Combo from Bedtime Bliss - its not just the value of the product. I like it because compared to most products in its price range, it is much higher quality. This makes it easier to get a restful sleep and enjoy yourself. The included ear plugs are also soft and very easy to use.  Basically, there is a reason this product is rated so highly on Amazon.

As far as doing its job goes, it works well to block out the light when I put it on. I've had many sleep masks before that still allowed a little light to peek in. This one contorts to the face, giving it a custom fit. Its also pretty durable and easy to clean.

The Blissful Sleep Mask is on sale right now through Amazon for more than 50% off of retail. The sale price of $12 makes it a great time to try the product. No printable coupons or Amazon discount codes needed. I'm not sure how long the sale lasts, but I would hurry before it goes back up to the $29.97 list price. It's always great to save money!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment