Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Another Successful Shopping Trip at Target! Less than $40 net!




I am glad I went to Target today. First of all, I *finally* got a hold of some Unstoppables, on sale for $5.99 and if you bought 3 you got a $5 gift card. I had coupons from last Sunday's paper, so I saved an additional $3.50. The ink was on sale too for $28.53, plus you got another $5 gift card with purchase. That's not bad at all considering the single cartridge (that I would normally buy) is $18 and some change. The last transaction I did was for the L'Oreal and the MLP toy. I used two coupons on each L'oreal shampoo and conditioner, so they were free. I didn't have any My Little Pony coupons, but there was an Ibotta rebate for $1.50, making the toy $3.50 plus tax. Overall, a pretty good extreme couponing haul. My stockpile is happy, my printer is happy... all around great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment