Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Extreme Couponing eBooks to Help You Learn

While I don't want to highlight the competition, as I am working on an Extreme Couponing Handbook, I would like to point out that there are plenty of resources available to you in the mean time. These books are a little more expensive (Mine will have a .99 price point) but they can be great for those who are eager to start learning and want one, concise location for information (that they can read offline). So without further ado, here is the roundup of the best coupon books on Amazon Kindle! Be sure to look for author Theresa Neal's coupon guide in the future!


<---AD BLOCK NOTE--->
I chose to link the books using my Amazon affiliate account so that you can find them easily. However, some Ad Block extensions and software may not allow you to see the boxes and images below. Please turn your ad block off in order to see my book recommendations. Thank you!




Anyone trying to learn how to coupon should start with a good book. There are several book styles available, and it is important to find an author that really speaks to you. The reason I recommend Amazon to browse is because most Kindle books have a preview. You can look inside each extreme couponing book and see if it will benefit you before you buy.

If you do not want to spend any money on learning how to use coupons, I have started an online guide to couponing. It's free and combines some of my best blog posts and information I have gathered from coupon websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment