Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Maybe It's Maybelline - CVS Deal 7/19


So, this will be my last shopping trip post of the day, but its another good deal with newspaper coupons so you know I have to share. About a month ago, there was a $2/1 Colossal Maybelline Mascara coupon. There were several great deals involving this coupon that didn't require additional printable coupons or store coupons. Extreme couponers love the brand in their stockpile because it is a good, quality mascara. 


Anyway, CVS currently has a RedBox coupon for $4 off of any cosmetic purchase of $12 or more. There are a couple of ways to use this coupon, depending on when you have time to shop. I don't know if this coupon will still print tomorrow, so if you don't have it yet, I'd suggest getting it now.

There is also a current special where if you purchase $15 or more of Maybelline products, you get a $5 Extra Care Buck Reward. These register rewards can be used on other items in the store. Each mascara rings up for $5.99, $7.49, $8.49 or $8.99 depending on the type you choose.  For my shop, I chose one for $7.49 and one for $8.49. 

So, my total at the register was $16ish, but then I used two $2/1 coupons and one $4/$12 cosmetics coupon. This brought my total down to $8. After I paid, I noticed that it only printed a $3 ECB instead of a $5 one. The sales clerk said they were probably changing over the ads and gave me the extra two ECB.

What Does That Mean?

There will likely be a $3 ECB promotion on Maybelline next week as well. My receipt said the reward was from spending $10. If this is true, next week you should be able to use the coupons to snag the $5.99 versions pretty cheap. 

All in all, this is another great makeup deal that doesn't require a lot of skill to get. Also, I got two different kinds so I can try them both out... yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment