Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Walmart Ibotta Coupon Matchups - 7/26/14

As many extreme couponing experts can guess, I am a huge fan of Ibotta. I recently started working hard to build my team up and am pleased to see them getting rebates. Whether you are building your team or trying to get a better deal, using Ibotta at Walmart can help you save money. Check out these latest deals that combine with Ibotta and printable coupons!

http://ibotta.com/r/zgnyjg




 I've befriended almost 100 people on Facebook for my team and many have completed their level 3 bonus. To get to level 3 for the month, you need to redeem 10 rebates and your team needs to redeem $50 worth. I noticed a lot of my friends were getting their rebates this week at Walmart. I did some research on prices and decided to compile a list for you.

If you don't have Ibotta, or would like to learn more about how you can get these rebates, please check out my how to use Ibotta page.

Walmart Ibotta Matchups as of 7/26/2014


This deal list is currently out of date. To see the latest Walmart Coupon Matchups, please click here.

There are several varieties that have rebates and an additional bonus if you redeem all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment