Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Amazing Deal on Matcha Green Tea from Kiss Me Organics




Matcha Green Tea Powder - ORGANIC - All Day Energy - Green Tea Lattes - Smoothies - Matcha Baking - Superior Antioxidant Content - Improved Hair & Skin Health- Exclusive to Amazon

I found a great deal on Matcha and I just had to share with my coupon website! I try not to write too much about Amazon products, as most of my readers are interested in Publix ads, Ibotta coupon matchups and printable coupons. Sometimes, I just can't help myself! Here is a great deal on Matcha tea from Kiss Me Organics perfect for smoothies and other healthy things. Click here to learn how you can save money on matcha green tea.



There is a lot that I really like about this organic matcha. First of all, it aids in my quest to eat healthy and still live on a budget with coupons. I don't like paying high prices for health food, but I proved in my other post that healthy Ibotta coupon matchups do exist.

Anyway, this is a very good brand of matcha and the price really works for me. It's $25 a bag on Amazon, but each bag has a lot. You don't need to put a lot in your smoothie to get the benefits of it. It tastes smooth and blends very nicely.

Since it is a health food product, I'm going to share the bullet points on it with you:


  • ALL DAY ENERGY & FOCUS: Lift your vitality and concentration with the slow release natural energy from Organic Matcha 
  • CALORIE BURNING BOOSTER: Support your weight loss goals with an all-natural way to increase your body's metabolism 
  • LATTES | SMOOTHIES | BAKING: Kiss Me Organics Matcha Green Tea Powder arrives in an easy-to-use airtight health grade packaging allowing for as much or as little use as you need for any occasion. Enjoy a relaxing latte in the morning, bake a dozen cupcakes or simply add a small boost to your morning smoothie
  •  137x ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea can only be used in a powdered form because, unlike brewed green tea, it contains the entire tea leaf which dramatically increases the nutritional content. 
  • FREE MATCHA RECIPE GUIDE EBOOK WITH PURCHASE: 50+ Recipes All Yours - Emailed After Purchase.
Check it out and see how you can save money on matcha green tea. You'll be surprised by how much you can do with this green tea deal.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I don’t like Green tea. I know it is very good for our health but I prefer taking Green supplements that contain green tea extracts. Actually my friend suggested taking those Green supplements. Well, thanks for this article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Match tastes KIND OF like green tea. To me, it is a little sweeter than what you would find in a tea bag. The quality of macha makes a huge difference in the taste and its effectiveness. If you only use a little matcha in your cooking it works well.

      Delete
  2. amazon deal of the day one the great coupon I have found in the blog thanks for the information and coupon offers

    ReplyDelete