Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Monday, August 18, 2014

Cesar Dog Food Printable Coupons Make Them .02 a Tray Using Publix BOGO

I don't normally buy Cesar dog food, but at .02 a tray, they might as well be free. Roxy likes wet dog food as a treat, so they won't go to waste if I pick up a dozen or so. This great deal allows you to save money on Ceaser dog food by combing a printable coupon with a BOGO offer found in the Publix ad. Click here to learn more!



Here is the deal that starts 8/20/14 or 8/21/14:

You will need to buy these in sets of 6 for the deal to work.

The regular price of each tray is between .70 and .80, depending on the variety and your location. They are Buy One Get One.

Use TWO $1/3 Cesar Dog Food Printable Coupons

Your Final total will be between .10 and .40!! That is as low as .02 a tray.

I plan on stocking up and getting 12, which should last a long time since I only use these as dog treats every once and awhile. Roxy is going to be one happy puppy! She loves when I use my extreme couponing skills to save money on dog food and treats.


No comments:

Post a Comment