Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hot Berroca Moneymakers at Publix OVERAGE 8/3/14

Publix is well-known for having items on their shelves that produce overage. Combined with some of the best BOGO deals, store coupons and printable coupons, it is easy to see why they are one of my favorite places to shop. This weeks hot moneymaker? Berroca Mental Alertness!



The deal that produces $1.01 worth of overage is actually pretty simple to do. Here is a breakdown:

 The regular price is $2.99 for the 2 count package. 
Use one $2/1 Berocca Tablets Publix Health & Beauty Advantage Flyer
And use one $2/1 Berocca Product RP 7/27!

It's that simple! I'm so happy I bought 4 papers last week, as this will produce enough overage for me to get my two newspapers this week. No Berocca printable coupons or Ibotta rebates to worry about, just a good coupon stack!

No comments:

Post a Comment