Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Why Do You Need an Ibotta Referral Code?

Ibotta is a shopping app that allows users to get some money back on their groceries. When combined with printable coupons and sale prices, Ibotta allows extreme couponers to save money in even more ways. When you first learn how to coupon, you will need an Ibotta referral code. This code entitles you to an additional bonus after you redeem your first rebate. Check out the deal for yourself using the link below!

http://ibotta.com/r/zgnyjg





I know I've talked a lot about the Ibotta app the past few weeks. It's easy to see why. I saved a bit of money, and since I have joined Facebook groups, I have seen my friends save hundreds with Ibotta. I am close to the $100 mark myself, and I have only been using it a little bit.

In order to get started using Ibotta, or any other shopping app, you will need a referral code. Your Ibotta referral code does more than get you an extra bonus after you redeem your first rebate. You also get put on my team, which means that you are one step closer to unlocking team bonuses.

http://ibotta.com/r/zgnyjg

Ibotta team bonuses change each month, but they are essentially the same. Once you redeem X amount of rebates and your team unlocks XX amount, you get a free bonus. This is free money that you get on top of your Ibotta rebates. Very few Ibotta coupon matchups websites take bonuses into account when telling you how much you can save.

If you would like to learn more about how to make money with Ibotta or how referral codes work, check out my other interesting Ibotta blog post here.

When you are ready to sign up for Ibotta, click the link below to go to their official website. The app works on both Android and Apple, but you can click using your computer and download the app later. Here is the link again in case you missed it:

http://ibotta.com/r/zgnyjg

Please note: Any bonuses mentioned in this article were valid at date of publishing in 2014.

1 comment:

  1. Dont use His code Use MINe:: fgtoby
    get free $10 dollars
    WE could all use a little more money

    ReplyDelete