Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

AWESOME Starbucks Refreshers Printable Coupons $1 Off

I absolutely love stocking up on Starbucks Refreshers. There have been so many great coffee deals over the past few weeks, and they seem to be doing their job because I totally need coffee every morning now. Anyway, for those who missed the $4/2 Starbucks coupon awhile back, there is now a $1 off of 1 Starbucks Refresher printable coupon to enjoy!



Starbucks Refreshers are the coffee company's answer to fruity energy drinks, and frankly, they are quite good. I am anxious to see how many coupons for $1 off of Refreshers I can actually print between me and my friends.

So, why is this a good extreme couponing deal?

Starbucks Refreshers tend to have a lower price point and go on sale more often than their other drinks. This coffee alternative is priced at under $2 in most convenience stores. Some even have them 2/$3 as a regular price. That means you will be able to save money and get your Starbucks drinks DIRT CHEAP!

Print the 1 off of 1 Starbucks Refresher digital coupon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment