Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Black Friday 2014 Ads Coming Soon

Since I am eagerly awaiting Black Friday 2014, I thought it would be nice to include some coverage here. When I find new Black Friday ads, I will do my best to post them here. Some will only be links to Black Friday ads 2014, but I think that it will really help you plan your extreme couponing shopping trip. That being said, I hope you all find great savings this November!

Black Friday 2014 is expected to start as early as November 1st. Many online retailers have posted Black Friday and Cyber Monday ads. For traditional Black Friday shoppers, don't expect to eat Turkey this year. Stores are opening as soon as 4 PM on Thanksgiving Day!

Extreme couponing experts always get the best Black Friday deals! Let us know in the comments below what you think the best Black Friday sales are for 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment