Share this Page

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cheap Silk Almond Milk Coupon Matchup at Publix

Who doesn’t like the great taste of almond milk? This is one of my favorite things to toss into my morning smoothie and I’m so excited that there is going to be a Publix sale on it. Combined with printable manufacture’s coupons and a great Publix store coupon found in the Cool Fresh Savings flyer, you can get a half gallon for as little as $1.04! Learn more here at Best Coupon Deals!




It is important to keep in mind that Publix starts deals on different days depending on your area. This deal will start on either 3/11 or 3/12. (For me in Davenport FL its 3/12).

Here is what the breakdown looks like:
Silk Almond Milk – Half Gallon Size
On sale for $2.79
Use: $0.75/1 Silk Almondmilk Publix Store Coupon (Cool Fresh Savings Flyer)
Use: $1/1 Silk Any Half Gallon Printable Manufacturer Coupon (Coupons.com)
Total Price: $1.04


That’s one hot deal! If you are looking for more ways to save money on healthy food, please check out my other blog posts! I love helping people find coupon matchups they can count on!

No comments:

Post a Comment